News / Updates
It is difficult to keep up with all developments in the tech field. I use the RSS Reader Feedly to subscribe to a several news sources.
- Web Development Reading List - A weekly list of interesting articles on web development. Frequency has dropped recently, however when the newsletter comes out I can only highly recommend looking through the list.
- How to deal with difficult people on Software Projects - A overview of personality types you will encounter in programming projects
- Heroic Software Developers
- Free For Dev - Collection of free developer tools
- Choose a License - Making the process of choosing an open source license easy to understand
- CodeWars - Code Challenge Website - Completing a challenge gives you access to solutions from other developers.
- HackerRank - Regular competitions and offers regular challenges to learn a specific language
- Google Tech Dev Guide
- The Coding Interview University - A study resource to get into a Google / Amazon
Learning paths for various fields:
- Front End Handbook
- Spellbook of Modern Web Development
- Building CLI Applications with NodeJS
- How to create a real-world Node CLI app with Node
- Node.js Everywhere with Environment Variables!
- The definitive Node.js handbook
- Conventional Commits - a standardized format for commit messages. Useful for generating changelogs with Standard Commit
- How to do a Code Review - Googles internal guide on how to do code reviews
- Development Checklists - A collection of checklists for better development
- What nobody tells you about documentation
- Static Website Hosting in Azure Storage
- Free Ebook Collection - a collection of books in multiple languages
- Build your own - guides to building a lot of different things