If you prefer the traditional layout of the Ctrl and Fn keys on your Lenovo T430 laptop, you can easily swap them in the BIOS settings.
Caution: If you do not know what Bios is - do not change any other settings. It could have unintended consequences.
- Restart your computer.
- At the ThinkPad logo, press "Enter" to interrupt the normal startup process.
- Then, press "F1" to enter the BIOS settings.
- Navigate to the "Config" page and select "Keyboard/Mouse".
- Enable the option to "Swap Fn and Ctrl Key".
- Press "Esc" and navigate to "Restart".
- Save your changes and restart the computer.